**Due to COVID restrictions ALL patrons must wear a mask upon entry. All patrons will be temperature checked upon arrival. All patrons MUST purchase entire tables, we have tables of 2, 4, and 6. Every person must remain in their assigned seat during show.**
When does the box office open?
- You may purchase tickets through our restaurant Nineteen West Gourmet Burgers during their open hours (11:30am-8pm Wednesday- Sunday).
We will sell tickets through our box office from 5pm-11pm every night we have an event.
What time does the show start?
- Venue doors open at 7pm unless otherwise noted. Shows start approximately one hour after doors. We cannot guarantee the artists will go on as scheduled.
Will there be seating?
- Purchasing VIP tickets guarantees you a seat at any show. Unless specified on the ticket link (i.e. "This is a fully seated show") or ticket itself (i.e. "This ticket guarantees a seat"), any and all seating is first come, first served. We do not reserve seats. Please be prepared to stand. If you are handicapped, we have a handicapped section to left of the doors when you walk in.
**Due to COVID restrictions ALL patrons must purchase entire tables at this time. Every person must remain in assigned seat during show.**
What does VIP include?
- Purchasing VIP tickets grants you early admittance (typically 5-10 minutes prior to doors/ General Admission entry), guarantees you a seat in our VIP section, and grants access to VIP only bar and cocktail area.
**Due to COVID restrictions we are currently NOT offering VIP seating.**
Will there be food/ beverages available?
- Yes! We sell food directly from our restaurant. Our restaurant is open during the week and open late on show nights. All food and beverage items can be purchased at all of our four bars inside as well as directly from the restaurant itself. Our bars include beer, wine, and spirits.
**Due to COVID restrictions we are currently ONLY offering table service. You MUST purchase all food and beverage from table using a smart device (QR codes on every table).**
Can I bring in my own food or beverage?
-No. Outside food and drinks are not permitted inside the venue.
The show is sold out, will there be tickets at the door?
- No. When the event is sold out, there will be no tickets available at the door. We do not have a waiting list, and we cannot re-sell tickets for people who don’t or can’t attend.
I purchased advanced tickets but I cannot attend, can I have a refund?
- All sales are final. Refunds are ONLY available for cancelled or rescheduled shows. We will not re-sell your tickets for you if you can not attend.
**Due to COVID restrictions we are currently offering refunds if you fall ill.**
Is there an age limit?
-Unless posted otherwise, all shows are all ages! Feel free to bring the whole family, everyone must purchase a ticket.
Is there a dress code?
**Due to COVID restrictions ALL patrons MUST wear a mask upon entry.**
Is there a coat check?
-Yes. We charge $5 per coat.
Are there handicapped facilities?
-Yes! The Tally Ho Theater is handicapped accessible and includes a handicapped section once you enter the venue doors.
Is there parking available?
-Yes! There is a parking garage located next door to the venue that is free any time after 7pm and free on weekends. If full, please see this link for a map and locations of other parking lots: http://www.leesburgva.gov/visitors/getting-here/downtown-parking
Can I smoke inside the venue?
-No. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the venue, this includes vaporizers. By doing so you will be asked to leave.
What is your weapons policy?
-We do not allow any knives, firearms, etc. inside the venue.
I have a large party, can we have a discount?
-For groups of 10 or more please contact jack@TallyHoTheater.com, otherwise there are no fee discounts.
Do you have gift cards?
-Yes! You may purchase an egift card here: https://squareup.com/gift/C074VM1FRQQTN/order
You may also purchase hard plastic gift cards at the venue.
Do you recommend any hotels in the area?
-Yes! You may get discounts anywhere in town mentioning us, we recommend The Clarion Inn.
1500 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176
44050 Woodridge Parkway, Leesburg, VA 20176
Who would I talk to about job opportunities?
-Thank you for your interest! Our jobs include bartending, security, kitchen team, street team, and general staff. Please email Ripley@TallyHoTheater.com with your name, interested position, and best number to reach you!
I am interested in renting, advertising, booking a show or performing here, who do I contact?
- For advertisements, rentals, and booking a show please email Ripley@TallyHoTheater.com
- For Performing, please send EPK to:
Tally Ho Theater
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile. This information can be collected through log in, sending a message through a contact form, purchasing a product, or subscribing to our newsletter. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.